How did you hear about us?
- Googling local LAN parties, came up on lanpartyeh.com
What you liked:
- Great group of people, good variety of gaming people were doing.
- Great food @ the concession
- Good temperature after we got the A/C going
What you didn't like:
- Tournaments were cancelled due to not enough interest, and a low turn out
Would you attend again?:
If you were to say why someone should attend LANified! events, what would you say?:
I would say join for the atmosphere. The tournaments were't the most organized or active, So join for the fun, easy going atmosphere.
- Maybe it could be more focused on competitions, driving more people to come. Have the main comp's on Saturday (SC2, TF2 etc. ) at a reasonable time. Advertise the competitions on other outlets. Radio, internet, posters, WOM. If the SC2 tourney can be on a on Saturday, with lots of advertising, there should be a good turnout.
- Not on fathers day next time plz
- some sort of breakfast thing a @ concession. Eggs and sausage next time? Some sort of fruit available would be nice. (brought my own though)
I'll do my best to be at the next one
Last edited by Snaz
on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.