LANified! 13: The Low Down

Please post any good or bad feedback you have here. Feedback helps us improve services, or know that our services are appreciated.

Re: LANified! 13: The Low Down

Postby fpsriley » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 pm

How did you hear about us?
Dem innernetz

What you liked:
The environment: it's a place where you can go be yourself and talk games or tech, anything you really want to do.

What you didn't like:
My only complaints with LAN parties is the length, they can always be longer.

Would you attend again?
I will be attending every possible Lanified

If you were to say why someone should attend LANified! events, what would you say?:
There is a lot more to a LAN than just gaming, however, you are there to game. Essentially its a safe place for people with like minded interests, the more we come together and share experiences the more the lanified community will thrive, and in turn, prosper. There is nothing like a LAN if you are a gamer, and I highly doubt anyone willing to make it to the event would not be continually saving the date for future lanifieds. It just kicks ass

Other thoughts:
The gaming industry almost gives us too much choice for our own niche games. Although I cannot offer a solution I would say that it might be useful to share a list of games we own or enjoy playing so people can arrange smaller casual tournaments or just play together. This I think is more of a matter of connecting with the community, and the more input/feedback/discourse we have the more fun it will be.
fpsriley

Re: LANified! 13: The Low Down

Postby Nydranis » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 pm

How did you hear about us?
One of the staff members, Darien, told me about the event.

What you liked:
Getting to meet other people with the same hobby as myself. Meeting them, and making new and lasting friendships.
Amazing Grilled Cheese!!!

What you didn't like:
Winter is cold, which was reflected in the coldness of the basement.
Also being put on CTV >< slightly awkward.

Would you attend again?: yes
If no, why not?: I already said yes

If you were to say why someone should attend LANified! events, what would you say?:

You have the opportunity to spend time with others of your kind! Doing something that you would probably be doing already that weekend anyways! Take said opportunity and branch out!

Other thoughts:
Not enough girls :P
Let us arrive first thing in the morning if it is a possibility.
Nydranis

Previous

Return to LANified! Feedback