LANified! 16: Reloaded appreciation thread.

Discussion regarding gaming of any kind as well as lan partying.

LANified! 16: Reloaded appreciation thread.

Postby b00j » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 am

Just wanted to thank everyone that was involved for putting things together. It was the first LAN I've ever been to and I absolutely can't wait to come back for the next one! It was great to meet everyone I did, and for those of you I didn't get a chance to meet, I will catch you at the next event! This being my first event, I totally forgot to take any pictures of anything going on so if anybody has some, please feel free to share them here from your imgur/flickr/whathaveyou...

Had a lot of fun this weekend, thanks again everyone!
b00j

Re: LANified! 16: Reloaded appreciation thread.

Postby BloodyIron » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Thanks! I know I can speak for the rest of the LANified! staff in saying that we are really glad it was a great time for you. We all work together to make each event great and are continually trying to make them better. Thanks for joining us! :D
BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Postby Cortexian » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 am

My first LANified, was definitely pretty fun! Gonna bring some more friends next time around, unfortunately they were all bogged down with prior engagements for this one. Must remember to bring folding cot on day 1 next time though... Much better than floor...

Hope to see you all again next time!
Cortexian

Postby pANIC » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:16 pm

This was my first Lanified event and it rocked. I enjoyed just messing around with like minded folk and I hope to see the event grow.
pANIC

Return to Gaming/LANning discussion