LANified! 8: Nuclear Launch Detected
Event Details Page
Nuclear Launch Detected, LANified!'s eighth event, runs from Saturday January 22nd 2011 (10am) till Sunday January 23rd 2011 (6pm). Coming back at you with great tournaments, and other fantastic services including:
- Casual Gaming
- Fully managed gigabit networking
- Professional grade power
- Dedicated game servers
- Dedicated utility servers (Mumble VoIP/Others)
- Game patches/files available on our local servers
What to bring:
- Your PC
- Power bar (Must have a ground)
- Mouse Pad, Mouse, Keyboard, and any other controllers you might want to use
- Food or money for food (We will have a concession on-site)
- Headphones (no speakers)
- Games (do not forget to bring cd-keys as well as original disks in case you need to re-install)
- Sleeping supplies (pillows, blankets/sleeping bags, toothbrush, DEODORANT, etc)
- Picture ID which shows age (required for check-in at the event)
- Alcohol (optional), Minors are allowed, but we will be checking ID for every attendee. Please provide LEGAL ID, this can be a driver's license, or province issues ID.
What not to bring:
- Bad Attitude
Rules and Restrictions:
- All participants will be allocated one "unit" of space, which is approximately 1m width of table space extending to the front & back of the table. While there's room for leeway, you will be asked to organize your space if seating is tight.
- Smoking is only allowed in the parking lot. You cannot smoke indoors, outside the entrance, or on the grass or walkway up to the entrance.
- People are allowed to come and go as they see fit. However, property cannot leave the hall between the hours of midnight (0000hrs) and 8am (0800hrs). Your property (more specifically whatever bags/equipment/supplies you bring) will be barred exit during these hours.
- Headphones are required, considering this please be respectful of others regarding sound. You must also be cautious of noise outdoors after 10pm. If you are rowdy you will be asked to leave at our discretion.
- Do not modify or mess with any LANified! equipment whatsoever. If you are curious about our equipment and layout, or anything, feel free to ask us about it.
Admission will be $40 prepaid and $50 at the door.
Start Date: January 22nd, 2011 @ 10:00 am
End Date: January 23rd, 2011 @ 6:00 pm
Location: Southwood Community Center (Link)
(Note: This topic is generated, if there is a display error please contact the site administrator.)