Have you considered joining LANified!?

LANified! Forum / Website / Event News

Have you considered joining LANified!?

Postby BloodyIron » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi,

I'm BloodyIron. You may or may not have heard of me, but I run LANified!, but that's only part of the truth. The other part is that we have a glorious team that helps me run LANified!, our events and services, and so much more.

But BloodyIron, so what?

Well, we need more help. I want us to do more great things, but in order to do them we need to expand our team. We already have an awesome team, and I think that we should find more awesome people to join.

But BloodyIron, what kind of help are we talking about?

We currently have one specific position we are looking to fill, and in the near future we will have more. Additionally I am open to keen gamers with keen ideas. We welcome everyone to apply for these positions, even if you have no experience; We would prefer that you apply instead of hesitate! Experience helps, but not everyone has it.

Tournament Administrator

We are looking for 2-4 people to join our Tournament Administration team. Primarily we are looking for people to assist with tournaments at LAN parties but we also would appreciate help with other projects related to tournaments. Should you be interested in this position, please consider the following:

• Have you ever entered a tournament of any size for any purpose (gaming or not)? If so, please tell us about it. Tell us how many tournaments you have entered, what you remember about their formats, what you thought about them (subjectively/personally), what you think could be done to improve tournaments, how you did in them, and/or any other information you would like to include.
  • Have you ever ran a competitive team, or participated on a competitive team at any level of competition? This can include participating/running a team simply on a ladder, or all the way up to competing professionally. If so, please tell us all about that.
  • Have you ever participated in the operations of a tournament before? If so, what formats are you familiar with, what was your involvement, and any other details you would like to include.
  • What interests you about tournaments, their operations, or anything else you would like to express to us.

To apply, send an email to bloodyiron -aTt- - lanified -dotT-- com and include as much relevant information as you can. We WANT your help, so apply already!

But BloodyIron, do I get paid for this?

These positions are strictly voluntary. We do not compensate for them financially or in other specific ways. That being said, we provide valuable experience that can be put on your resume. Many of those that have helped us have leveraged the experienced gained to move their careers forward.
BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Return to LANified! News