- LANified! 15: This weekend!
BloodyIron on Fri, October 11th, 2013 @ 3:04 am.
Hey fellow gamers! Guess what time it is? LANified! time!
This weekend is our next event. So bring your rigs on down and let's have a great time!
The LAN starts at 10am Saturday, and to get directions you can use our location tool here: http://www.lanified.com/locations/details/4 . You simply enter your address and then hit "Get Directions", it's so easy!
For those keeners who want to fill out our waiver in advance of the event, you can find it here: http://www.lanified.com/downloads/LANif ... 2_2013.pdf . Those who are under 18 years of age must have it signed by their parent/legal guardian at the door. If your parent/legal guardian are unable to sign at the door please notify us and we'll coordinate an alternative solution. You can PM bloodyiron on the forums or email him.
If you are planning to attend and have not yet signed up, please do so to help keep check-in as smooth as possible!
Unfortunately due to a bug in our site we are unable to update our tournament rules at this time. Please consider the following:
- Starcraft 2 disconnects will result in loading a replay and restarting the game at the time of disconnect, same players in same slots.
- All players must automatically save replays. If a replay is not saved the match will be replayed.
- The League of Legends 3v3 mini-tournament will actually be round-robin, unless you really want a King of the Hill (be nice to Bio)
We will not have a graphic for the event schedule, so here is the text version:
- LAN opens at 10am Saturday
- Starcraft 2 1v1 Double Elimination: Start 2pm Saturday
- Mini-tournaments: Start 10pm Saturday
- Security Lockdown (no equipment leaves): Start 12am (midnight) Sunday, End 8am Sunday (See rules)
- League of Legends 5v5: Start 12pm (noon) Sunday
- LAN closes at 6pm Sunday
Also unfortunate is that we will not be having a concession at this event. I know you have come to enjoy our concession, but we cannot reasonably deliver it for this event.
As a reminder, we will be putting together a large game of Artemis. Please vote on the crew size here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=84147 . If you're unfamiliar with Artemis, check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoV_ZnBTsrA
This weekend is going to be a blast, and we all look forward to having you come have fun with us! See you there!
- login reminder
- BloodyIron on Fri, September 13th, 2013 @ 8:15 pm.
- Minecraft servers updated
BloodyIron on Sat, September 7th, 2013 @ 9:30 pm.
We have just updated the Minecraft servers to the latest version. To play on them connect to minea.lanified.com or mineb.lanified.com (mineb is whitelist only, to apply for white-listing post in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5476 )
Furthermore you can check out our legacy mineb map that is updated daily at http://map.lanified.com
- Artemis: Starship crew poll
BloodyIron on Fri, September 6th, 2013 @ 9:17 pm.
At the upcoming LAN we really want to put together artemis gaming action. So we have a poll on right now for the crew sizes that we should have. Please vote here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=84147 and post in the thread too
If you are not familiar with Artemis, think Star Trek, and now you are Spock, or perhaps Sulu, or Scotty, many stations, plenty of teamwork, lots of space battle.
- We're back baby!
BloodyIron on Fri, September 6th, 2013 @ 6:11 am.
Yeah, we're back alright!
If you have issues logging in, clear all your cookies for lanified.com AND http://www.lanified.com
Furthermore the mumble server is back strong too at voice.lanified.com
Oh, and if you haven't noticed WE HAVE AN EVENT COMING UP! So get signed up, get prepaid, get your friends, get the word out, get everyone to come! We all want this to be a great time, so do your part! ---> http://www.lanified.com/events/go/12/10