- Tournament Details
TF2 Rocket Jumping FFA mini-tournament
In terms of the Team Fortress 2 Rocket Jumping mini-tournament, it will be a 32-Player Free-For-All (FFA) tournament.
- Players may join and leave as they please, but we can only accommodate up to 32 at once
- The first player to complete each phase wins that phase and the corresponding prizing
- The match will start when we think everyone is on the server
- No teams or alliances are allowed to be formed beyond what the game forces
- No Engineers
- If a player disconnects for whatever reason, they may reconnect at any time
- All players will show professional courtesy to one another
- Cheats/hacks will not be tolerated. Cheating during a tournament will result in your expulsion from the event without refund.
- Rocket Jumping scripts are allowed, but be forewarned, they will not help you here
The map will be chosen at the discretion of the Tournament Administrator.
The match will be hosted locally on LANified! services.
- Game & Event Details
Team Fortress 2 (Details...)
LANified! 13: The Swarm (Details...)