- Tournament Details
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm 8-Player FFA mini-tournament
In terms of the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm mini-tournament, it will be a 8-Player Free-For-All (FFA) tournament.
- We will take the first 8 ready players
- The last player standing in the game is the victor
- Heart of the Swarm will be played, not Wings of Liberty
- No teams or alliances are allowed to be formed
- If a player disconnects within the first 2 minutes the game will be restarted on a different map
- If a player disconnects a second time during the game within the first 2 minutes of any additional attempts, they will receive a loss
- If a player disconnects 2 minutes or later into the match they will receive a loss. The exception to this is if they have significant advantage, at which point an admin makes a judgement call, potentially resulting in a rematch on a different map
- All players will show professional courtesy to one another
- Cheats/hacks will not be tolerated. Cheating during a tournament will result in your expulsion from the event without refund.
The map will be chosen at the discretion of the Tournament Administrator.
All matches will be performed through Blizzard's Battle.net service
- Game & Event Details
Starcraft Series (Details...)
LANified! 15: Battleplans (Details...)