LANified! 20: Jungle Jukes

Please post any good or bad feedback you have here. Feedback helps us improve services, or know that our services are appreciated.

LANified! 20: Jungle Jukes

Postby BloodyIron » Sun May 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Thank you for attending LANified! 20: Jungle Jukes. Feedback is an integral part of improving on the event, and we would love to hear positive and negative feedback on the event, as well as any suggestions that could help improve the quality and consistency of future LAN parties.

How did you hear about the event?

Was it easy to sign up for and/or pre-pay for the event?

What did you enjoy about the event?

What did you not enjoy about the event?

Would you attend another LANified! event?

If no, why not?

On a rating of 1-5, 1 being the worst, and 5 being the best, how would you rate the overall experience participating in tournaments? (Examples: Fluidity of matches, server quality, format, overall organization, prizing)

If there is anything else you would like to say, please write it here!
BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Re: LANified! 20: Jungle Jukes

Postby scottymcswagdong » Mon May 04, 2015 12:06 am

Heard about it through Niceymoo.

I had a problem signing up through paypal but my teammate was able to sign me up. The prepay being cheaper was a good call but unless you paid before the first price hike it hurt the prizing. Getting first place without the tournament hitting one of the landmarks in regards to registered teams caused more money to be spent than earned, which felt awkward. I understand the plaque was given as well, which was actually way cooler than we had originally thought.

Event was enjoyable, very well organized which made setting up and packing up easy and efficient.

With the amount of teams that showed up to this particular event I feel that the tournament had no need to span two days.

Yes I would attend another Lanified!
scottymcswagdong

Return to LANified! Feedback