Now what's all this then?

Discussion regarding gaming of any kind as well as lan partying.

Now what's all this then?

Postby Josheva » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 am

Hmm, I just noticed one of your posters around the university. I'm an HoN player myself. Keep me up to date about anything going on ^_^
Josheva

Re: Now what's all this then?

Postby ReAn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 am

Well we have an event on march you might be interested in. I believe a hon tourney is scheduled for that one.
ReAn
LANified! Staff - Site Administrator

Postby BloodyIron » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

The upcoming March event has both a TF2 and a HoN tournament.

Each have a starting prize of $150 for first place. If we get 30 people to pledge to either tournament the prize pot for that tournament goes up to $300 for first place.

We might have additional sponsorship for the HoN tournament, but that is not yet finalized ;)

Take note: only those who prepay can pledge for a tournament. Prepaying offers a discount on the ticket price too!
BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Postby Josheva » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 pm

I very well might be interested =)

Two questions:

Where would this be taking place?

This might be a bit early, but what kind of tournament would it be? 1v1, or 5v5? If it's 5v5, can I use people who aren't registered in the tournament on my team?
Josheva

Postby ReAn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 am

Josheva wrote:Where would this be taking place?

Southwood Community Center

Josheva wrote:This might be a bit early, but what kind of tournament would it be? 1v1, or 5v5? If it's 5v5, can I use people who aren't registered in the tournament on my team?

HoN Tournament Details. As for the team question, I'll have to refer you to BloodyIron...

All this information is available on the Event Details page.
ReAn
LANified! Staff - Site Administrator

Postby BloodyIron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Josheva wrote:I very well might be interested =)

Two questions:

Where would this be taking place?

This might be a bit early, but what kind of tournament would it be? 1v1, or 5v5? If it's 5v5, can I use people who aren't registered in the tournament on my team?

It will be 5v5, the stock map (I can't remember the name of it for the life of me), and the format is undecided; I am considering BD, but certainly no EM.

Only people at the lan can play in the tournament. If they show up at the day of the lan without registering it is perfectly fine, but they will have the door price, not the prepay price. We try to promote the use of prepaying so people can pledge for tournaments. Pledging for tournaments allows us to show to sponsors how many people are interested in that tournament ahead of time, and in turn gives us leverage for sponsorship. As such we would appreciate those who can to prepay.
BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Postby Bizzyb0nez » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am

Is there any players looking for a team? or start one? I myself need a team :s
PM me in game or here. Bizzyb0nez ( with a zero )
Bizzyb0nez

Return to Gaming/LANning discussion