Heroes of Newerth: Beta keys for prepaid

LANified! Forum / Website / Event News

Heroes of Newerth: Beta keys for prepaid

Postby BloodyIron » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am

We have a great announcement for participants today! I was recently provided enough Heroes of Newerth keys to supply every prepaid person up to our 40 person capacity with a key. Even if you have a key already we will provide you with a key (but limit 1 per person from us). If you are likely to attend our event we recommend you prepay. It costs less, gets you a key right away, enables you to pledge for tournaments (which increases prize pots), and helps us determine how many are sure to show up. We are currently working on the best way to distribute these keys, but if you simply cannot wait, just contact me directly through the forums and I'll message you the key (should you be prepaid of course). This is a perfect opportunity to not only try this fantastic game out, but it also offers practice to those who are trying to get ready for our coming tournament.

For those who are unfamiliar with Heroes of Newerth, check out our fabulous outline of it at: http://www.lanified.com/games/details/11

BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Return to LANified! News