Rolling Thunder

LANified! Forum / Website / Event News

Rolling Thunder

Postby BloodyIron » Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Well for those who may not realize it, we have another event coming up: LANified! 7: Down Right Fierce. To check the details just click the banner above, or go to the events section. Our coming event is a lot like our March event, but our first change is the addition of Starcraft 2 to the tournament list. We have other things that we're working on, but they are not yet finalized and as such we would rather they be polished before we say we're going forward with them. If you have any questions about the upcoming event feel free to post on our forums or comment on this news post.

Just to clarify some things:

LANified! will not enforce any dress code unless you do not have something equivalent to pants/skirt and a shirt minimum. Clearly the mere suggestion of forethought of attire is too hot of a topic to openly discuss.

If you have any issues with the behavior of another person at our events it is best that you speak with me (BloodyIron) immediately.

As for sportsmanship within competition, we will execute judgements if teams/players are found to be overly disruptive or poor sports.
BloodyIron
LANified! Staff - Founder

Re: Rolling Thunder

Postby Jeff Blume » Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm

How many girls have you had total at all of your events? Is this a rising concern? I suspect there is alot of over thinking and this article is really a turn off. Perhaps they should be separated and wear some sort of LAN berka! If we see a wrist they get stoned with mice / keyboards.
Jeff Blume

Re: Rolling Thunder

Postby Kutipi » Thu May 27, 2010 12:36 am

First of all i would like to say that im a girl!!!! And I feel that the purpose of LAN's is to get together with fellow gamers and have fun! I agree with the clothing issue. We would be there to show off our computer skills NOT showing off what us girls "have". As for the last comment posted. I feel that YOU are taking it overboard. They are NOT saying to dress in full "church wear" but to be respectful of everyone. Its one thing to show alot of cleavage than to see "a full veiw" of something that you can look on your computer and see in the privacy of your home. Dress how you are comfortable. And trust me i know that wearing a skirt that is 4 inches long is NOT comfortable. So come have fun and woop some noob ass
Kutipi

Return to LANified! News